By Meilin Wen
This e-book is meant to give the milestones within the development of doubtful info envelopment research (DEA). bankruptcy 1 offers a few uncomplicated advent to doubtful theories, together with chance thought, credibility idea, uncertainty concept and probability idea. bankruptcy 2 offers a finished assessment and dialogue of uncomplicated DEA versions. The stochastic DEA is brought in bankruptcy three, during which the inputs and outputs are assumed to be random variables. to procure the chance distribution of a random variable, loads of samples are had to follow the information inference process. bankruptcy four and five supply doubtful DEA easy methods to assessment the DMUs with constrained or inadequate statistical info, named fuzzy DEA and unsure DEA. with a purpose to assessment the DMUs within which uncertainty and randomness look concurrently, the hybrid DEA according to likelihood thought is gifted in bankruptcy 6.
Read or Download Uncertain Data Envelopment Analysis PDF
Similar decision-making & problem solving books
What do you actually learn about your opponents, and strength opponents? What are the true threats what you are promoting faces within the subsequent years? What do your rivals find out about you, how did they learn about it and the way are you able to cease them checking out extra? in lots of methods the demanding situations and hazards confronted by way of smooth managers will not be that various from these which governments take care of.
This e-book is meant to provide the milestones within the development of doubtful facts envelopment research (DEA). bankruptcy 1 offers a few easy creation to doubtful theories, together with chance idea, credibility idea, uncertainty concept and probability conception. bankruptcy 2 provides a finished evaluation and dialogue of simple DEA versions.
The fashionable supervisor faces a bewildering variety of demanding situations daily. Their skill to make severe judgements, usually stressed, can at once make sure the long run good fortune of the corporate and their profession. it really is hence brilliant that so few managers make an effort to benefit the artwork of choice making.
- Successful Decision-making: A Systematic Approach to Complex Problems
- The Greatest Business Decisions of All Time: How Apple, Ford, IBM, Zappos, and others made radical choices that changed the course of business
- Math puzzles and games
- Algorithmic problem solving
- The Instant Survivor: Right Ways to Respond When Things Go Wrong
- Balanced Scorecard Evolution: A Dynamic Approach to Strategy Execution
Additional resources for Uncertain Data Envelopment Analysis
Liu B (2002) Theory and practice of uncertain programming. Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg 6. Liu B (2004) Uncertainty theory. Springer, Berlin 7. Liu B (2007) Uncertainty theory, 2nd edn. Springer, Berlin 8. Liu B (2008) Fuzzy process, hybrid process and uncertain process. J Uncertain Syst 2(1):3–16 9. Liu B (2009) Some research problems in uncertainty theory. J Uncertain Syst 3(1):3–10 10. Liu B (2009) Theory and practice of uncertain programming, 2nd edn. Springer, Berlin 11. Liu B (2010) Uncertainty theory: a branch of mathematics for modeling human uncertainty.
19. The fuzzy variables ( Cr m [ 1; 2; ; m are independent if and only if ) f i 2 Bi g D max Cr f iD1 for any sets B1 ; B2 ; 1; 2; ; Bm of <. 2 Credibility Theory 21 1; 2; : : : ; m Proof. 19) is verified. The proof is complete. 20. Let i be independent fuzzy variables and fi W < ! < functions, i D 1; 2; ; m. Then f1 . 1 /; f2 . 2 /; ; fm . m / are independent fuzzy variables. Proof. For any sets B1 ; B2 ; ; Bm of <, we have ( m ) ( m \ \ Cr ffi . Bi /g 1 i iD1 D min Crf 1ÄiÄm Thus f1 . 1 /; f2 .
A function. Then the membership function of D f . x1 ;x2 ; ;xn / 1ÄiÄn Proof. 14 that the membership function of f . 2Crff . x1 ;x2 ;:::;xn / D 2 D D sup 2 n 91 = D xn g A ^ 1 ; ! D x2 ; : : : ; n D xn g ^ 1 ! 2. 3. a1 ; a2 ; a3 / and a scalar number . a1 ; a2 ; a3 /; if 0 . 4. a1 ; a2 ; a3 ; a4 / and a scalar number is also a trapezoidal fuzzy variable, and ( D . a1 ; a2 ; a3 ; a4 /; if 0 . 18 (Liu and Liu ). Let value of is defined by Z EŒ D Z C1 Crf 0 be a fuzzy variable. Then the expected rgdr 0 1 Crf Ä rgdr provided that at least one of the two integrals is finite.